Map of Parliament Hill
National Capital Region
For those of you planning to come to the Hill to meet a parliamentarian,
here is the information you need to know.
What do you need to know when meeting a parliamentarian?
- You must have an appointment to meet with a parliamentarian.
- Contact the office of your Senator
of Parliament to make an appointment.
- Please note that all visitors to the Parliament Buildings must
go through security screening.
- Ensure that you have the meeting location with you when you arrive
at Parliament Hill.
- Notify the security constable on duty that you are meeting a
parliamentarian. Security will direct you from this point onwards.
- You must have a visitor’s pass to access the Parliament
- Refer to Planning a Business Visit?
for parking and logistical information.
- Refer to the map of Parliament Hill
for public access points to Centre, East and West Blocks.
- Some parliamentarians’ offices are located off Parliament
Hill. Be sure to record and confirm the building location and name
before your visit.
- Are you interested in finding out what public activities are available
at Parliament during your visit? See Visitor
News for our latest program updates.