Bill C-6, An Act respecting assisted human reproduction and related researchBill C-6, An Act respecting assisted human reproduction and related research.
(3:30 PM-5:00 PM)
The Honourable Pierre Pettigrew, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Health, Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs and Minister responsible for Official Languages.
- Ian Shugart, Assistant Deputy Minister, Health Policy and Communications Branch.
- Caroline Weber, Director General, Policy Planning and Priorities Directorate, Health Policy and Communications Branch.
- Francine Manseau, Manager, Policy Development Group, Policy Planning and Priorities Directorate, Health Policy and Communications Branch.
- Glenn Rivard, General Counsel, Legal Services.
(5:00 PM-6:00 PM)
Canadian Institutes Health Research:
- Dr. Alan Bernstein, President
From the Health Law Institute:
- Timothy Caulfield, Canada Research Chair
From the University of Montreal:
- Bartha Maria Knoppers, Professor and Canada Research Chair in Law and Medicine
(6:00 PM-7:30 PM)
From the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
- Dr. Calvin Green, Chair, Government Relations Committee
From the Infertility Awareness Association of Canada
- Beverly Hanck, Executive Director
From the Canadian Medical Association
- Dr. Eugene Bereza, Chair, Committee on Ethics
From the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada
- Dr. Arthur Leader, Member
Consideration of a draft budget
Meeting with Reporting and Interpretation
Please note meeting changes