IN CAMERAThe Canada - United States of America trade relationship and on the Canada - Mexico trade relationshipConsideration of a draft agenda The Canada - United States of America trade relationship and on the Canada - Mexico trade relationshipThe Canada - United States of America trade relationship and on the Canada - Mexico trade relationship.
The Honourable Pierre Pettigrew, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Health, Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs and Minister responsible for Official Languages.
- Peter Clark, Partner, Grey, Clark, Shih and Associates, Limited.
- Professor Donald McRae, Business and Trade Law, University of Ottawa
- Kathleen Macmillan, President, International Trade Policy Consultants
- Gilbert Gagné, Department of Political Studies, Bishop's University
From the Centre for Trade Policy and Law:
- William A. Dymond, Executive Director
From the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade:
- Claude Carrière, Director General, Trade Policy Bureau
- Bruce Levy, Director, U.S. Transboundary Division
Meeting with Reporting and Interpretation
Please note meeting changes