Bill S-17, An Act to amend the Patent ActBill S-17, An Act to amend the Patent Act.
- The Honourable Brian Tobin, P.C., M.P., Minister, Industry Canada
Officials from Industry Canada
- Marc Mayrand, Surintendant des Faillites, Bureau du surintendant des faillites
- Rob Sutherland-Brown, Senior Counsel
From Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies:
- Murray J. Elston, President of Rx&D
- Dr. Aldo Baumgartner, President and Chief, Wyeth-Ayerst Canada Inc. Branch and President of the Executive Committee of Rx&D
Representatives from Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Group (BMS).
Representatives from Proctor & Gamble.
Bill S-16, An Act to amend the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) ActBill S-16, An Act to amend the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) Act. Clause-by-clause consideration
Meeting with Reporting and Interpretation