36th Parliament, 1st Session
September 22, 1997 -
September 18, 1999
"Studies" include those bills, subject-matter or self-initiated inquiries,
Estimates and other matters referred by the House that the Committee has
studied during the current session. On the page for a particular study,
you will find, where applicable: a list of meetings, reports and responses,
witnesses, news releases and documents related to the study.
- PBC 99 - Pre-Budget Consultations (1999)
- A Study on Tied Selling
- Bill C-2, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Act
- Bill C-28 - Income Tax Amendments Act, 1997
- Bill C-36, An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 24, 1998
- Bill C-43, An Act to establish the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency and to amend and repeal other Acts as a consequence
- Bill C-59 - An Act to Amend the Insurance Companies Act
- Bill C-65 - An Act to amend the Federal-Provincial Fiscal Arrangements Act
- Bill C-67 - An Act to amend the Bank Act, the Winding-up and Restructuring Act and other Acts relating to financial institutions and to make consequential amendments to other Acts.
- Bill C-71 - An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 16, 1999
- Bill C-72 - Income Tax Amendments Act, 1998
- Bill S-16 - Income Tax Conventions Implementation Act, 1998
- Bill S-3, An Act to amend the Pension Benefits Standards Act, 1985 and the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Act
- Bill S-9, An Act respecting depository bills and depository notes and to amend the financial Administration Act
- Consideration of a draft report from the Sub-Committee
- Consideration of Bank of Canada "Monetary Policy Report May 1998"
- Consideration of Bank of Canada "Monetary Policy Report May 1999"
- Consideration of Bank of Canada "Monetary Policy Report November 1997"
- Consideration of Bank of Canada "Monetary Policy Report November 1998"
- MacKay Task Force Report
- Main Estimates 1998-1999
- PBC 97 - Proposals on the Budgetary Policy of the Government (Fall 1997)
- PBC 98 - Pre-Budget Consultations Study (1998)
"Activities" include business items for which the committee meets and may take action,
but which are not "studies" as such. "Activities" include proceedings to elect the
committee chair, to discuss future business, and meetings with delegations, when the
meeting is not related to a particular item under study by the committee.