Planning a Business Visit?
Map of Parliament Hill
National Capital Region
Welcome, business visitors!
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to use
this site to find all the information you need to know to visit Parliament
What you should know before you arrive
- Vehicles on the Hill: Only authorized vehicles
are permitted on Parliament Hill.
- Parking: There is no parking available on Parliament
Hill. Numerous municipal and public parking lots are located nearby.
- Security: All visitors to the Parliament Buildings
are required to go through security scanning. While every
effort is made to accommodate business visitors, there may be periodic
- Special Needs: All facilities are wheelchair accessible, and we can accommodate most special needs. Please call 613-992-2152
for more information.
- Other Information: Refer to Planning
a Visit? for more information on what to expect when you arrive
on the Hill.
Where you should go when you arrive
- All business visitors to the Centre, East and West Block(s) must
go through security scanning stations located at the main visitor
entrances. Please see the map
of Parliament Hill for entrance locations.
- After you have gone through the scanners, check-in with the constable(s)
on duty at the security kiosk(s) in each of the three buildings. They
will direct you to the proper location or contact the necessary people.
What else can I do while I am at Parliament Hill?
Refer to Visitor
News for our latest program updates!