Bill S-10, An Act to amend the National Defence Act, the DNA Identification Act and the Criminal CodeBill S-10, An Act to amend the National Defence Act, the DNA Identification Act and the Criminal Code.
From la Bourse de Montréal:
- Giovanni Giarrusso, Senior Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs;
From the Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
- Lee Fraser, Superintendent, Officer in Charge, Forensic Identification Services.
- Ghyslaine Clément, Inspector, Officer In Charge, Canadian Criminal Records Information Services, Information and Identification Services Directorate
From the Department of the Solicitor General of Canada:
- Marian Harymann, Senior Policy Analyst, Law Enforcement Division;
From the Department of National Defence:
- Jane Harrigan, Commander; Director, Pension and Finance Legal Services, Office of the Legal Advisor.
- John Maguire, Commander, Director of Law/Military Justice Policy and Research, Office of the Judge Advocate General.
Meeting with Reporting and Interpretation
Please note meeting changes