It was agreed, — That the Committee schedule for the weeks of April 2-5 and 23-27 be as follows:
- Tuesday, April 3, 2012 – Consideration of the draft report of the statutory review of the Lobbying Act
- Thursday, April 5, 2012 – No meeting
- Tuesday, April 24, 2112 – Study of the anonymous use of House of Commons resources against a Member of Parliament
- Thursday, April 26, 2012 – Main Estimates 2012-2013, witnesses to be confirmed.
- That for the meeting on Tuesday, April 24, 2012, the Clerk request that Adam Carroll appear in relation to the Committee’s study of the anonymous use of House of Commons resources against a Member of Parliament for the full two hours, and that, if and when necessary and appropriate, and at the request of the witness, the Chair suspend the meeting to allow for small breaks.