37th Parliament, 3rd Session
February 2, 2004 -
May 23, 2004
"Studies" include those bills, subject-matter or self-initiated inquiries,
Estimates and other matters referred by the House that the Committee has
studied during the current session. On the page for a particular study,
you will find, where applicable: a list of meetings, reports and responses,
witnesses, news releases and documents related to the study.
- Bill C-25, An Act to establish a procedure for the disclosure of wrongdoings in the public sector, including the protection of persons who disclose the wrongdoings
- Main Estimates 2004-2005: Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, Vote 10; Canadian Heritage, Votes 100 and 105; Governor General, Vote 1; Justice, Votes 40 and 45; Parliament, Vote 1; Privy Council, Votes 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 45 and 50; Public Works and Government Services, Votes 1, 5 and 10; Treasury Board, Votes 1, 5, 10 and 20
- Main Estimates 2004-2005: Vote 100 (Public Service Commission) under CANADIAN HERITAGE and Vote 40 (Office of the Information Commissioner) under JUSTICE
- Report of the Canada Post Corporation, together with the Auditors' Report, for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2003, pursuant to the Financial Administration Act, R.S. 1985, c. F-11, sbs. 150(1).
- Study and Review of the Budget and Estimates of the Office of the Governor General
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2003-2004: Vote 110b under Canadian Heritage, Vote 1b under Governor General, Votes 40b and 45b under Justice, Vote 1b under Parliament, Votes 1b, 5b and 15b under Privy Council, Votes 1b and 15b under Public Works and Government Services and Votes 1b, 10b, 15b, 20b and 21b under Treasury Board
- Written question on the Order Paper (Question No. Q-72)
"Activities" include business items for which the committee meets and may take action,
but which are not "studies" as such. "Activities" include proceedings to elect the
committee chair, to discuss future business, and meetings with delegations, when the
meeting is not related to a particular item under study by the committee.